These decadent squares are a great way to get your daily dose of healing gelatin. Gelatin contains amino acids that heal the gut lining, support collagen formation in the skin and protects your joints. They are low-allergen and also contain a good amount of healing fats, and as a bonus, they taste delicious.
1. Place gelatin in small bowl and pour a small amount of boiling water and stir until fully dissolved. Set aside.
2. Heat the coconut milk, cacao and vanilla bean paste on the stove until nearly boiling
3. Remove from the heat and by now the gelatin should be in a globular/jelly form
4. Placegelatin into the saucepan with hot coconut milk and stir in until fully dissolved
5. Pour into glass baking dish and place in fridge for an hour or so until set like jelly
6. Cut into squares and keep in the fridge for a snack attack!
Note: You can use the same instructions with the fruit juice! Use your imagination and play with flavours!
Calories: 69.0 cal
Carbohydrates: 2.7 gm
Protein: 4.0 gm
Fat: 6.0 gm
HypnoBirthing® Child Birth Educator
Labour Ov Love